/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Ok if you guys wanna know more about the song, here is the FAQs:

Q:Whats the song name?
A:The Diary of Change - Breaking Benjamin

Q:Why does it pause automatically?(Depending on your internet connection)
A:This is a high quality song, so the streaming is slower! Ive provided sweet and good music, so please dont complain. You can always pause the song at the bottom.(Theres a mini player there in the section:ETC.)

Q:I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Please send it to me!!!
A:Please dont ask me for it... There are a lots of websites for you to download songs. Dont ask me where, find your your own source of music.

Q:Hey! Can you help me put this song on my blog?
A:I have a life too.

Please enjoy your stay at the Tides™ ;)

Bringing you the best waves™, Minitide.blogspot.com

Labels:

posted at 11:21 PM by Ed