/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I keep asking myself why i keep going to my friends houses... why, why, why? oh, because of what i DONT have at home...

Even a friend who is under the "finacial assistance scheme" has the lastest computer, fuk... im a poor little dood.. i would like to play anything now.. yes anything ranging from kid games to blood and gore.

ARRGGHHHHH... =.= Why the heck am i whining like a kid... =.=.
I realise there are more unhappy stuff in my life than happy stuff... happy stuff: Birthday and chinese new year(gives me $ = 1 step closer to a new computer)
UnHappy stuff: Everything in my previous post.

lol and guess what? I just need to wait for 24 more new years and birthdays for a new computer!!! yay...

Im just one of those unlucky people... 1 out of 100 people. This is ridiculous.Why me eh? Someone else dammit. Give it to someone who can take half a day of boredness, give it to someone else who can hold their tears for 24 birthdays. Give it to someone else please.. Im just... not the one.

Blogs.. blogs..blogs

Labels:

posted at 7:16 PM by Ed