/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Heelo, good morning ^_^.
Theres construction work outside my block now. A new lift is emerging!! wa... good for you have lift liao...... YA RIGHT.


STUPID DRILLING SOUNDS, PEOPLE NO NEED SLEEP AR? 10am drill until 5pm.

Anyways, to counter the loud horrific sounds, i have a small collection of songs ranging from R&B to Punk to Metal. I tried to counter that loud noise using different songs, its like playing a game. ARRRRGH STOP THIS ALREADY LA... =.=


Next, i tried using my psp's mp3 player, the stupid drilling sound penetrated through my ear piece =.=

I realise i have bad luck, i go to toilet the drilling pauses, i come out drill again, like purposely want to disturb me.

~~~
Haha, don't expect a post, this is the first time im blogging in the morning. So not much stuff happens to me in the morning... except today. T.T

Well time to Habbo, where else?
~~~

Labels:

posted at 9:41 AM by Ed