/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Friday, June 6, 2008
Alrights, i came back from camp :o, very tired, my arm hurts...... Hmm, the activities were quite fun though.

Been doing nothing recently, just burning some time while waiting for my new processor!! (thx Dad^_^)

What have i been doing? Habbo-ing, dont be surprised, i've been habbo-ing since 2005 ^_^.

NO, i wont be telling you my ign for nothing. You can add my sub account if you see me "justSolo"



My noob noob roomie :o

Haha, for trades and stuff, MSN, i'll be more than glad to take your credits. :x

Small note: Im not selling my rares, my duckies, all other items are available ^_^

Labels:

posted at 5:11 PM by Ed