/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Im really really tired of playing with my psp, looking through videos on youtube... So, i will be blogging now.
~~~
Lets just say i've been very busy today, gamed on my psp a little and went to do some uncompleted stuff on Paint.
:p

So basically, i have nothing to do today. Slacking is for slackers ^_^
Trying to save some cash to get myself some maths assessment books that i can work on after school. I really need to start thinking about my future... no wait, 2 years time. i know its not going to be a very smooth trip after the holidays, gona go on a crash course with maths. Let this post rest here till that day comes.

Labels:

posted at 11:47 PM by Ed