/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Today i want to put everything... what happened when im gone, whats the cause of it?

Anyways.

I was extending my internet contract period, got some password reset thing, make me wait 3days =.=
~~~
Yesterday
Yesterday was the WORST npcc training i've ever been to. Firstly, do you like bossy people? People you shouts at a ear splitting volume. This person(gender,name not stated to protect myself), thinks that being smart, rich and stuff can boss around other people, the best part is, WERE THE SAME RANK, HELLO?

I wont let you command me unless you're someone i respect or someone who is of higher rank than me, who gives a osik about you?
~~~
Today's actual post
Arrgh, kinda bored, i guess im still in holiday mood :p! Still got some maths work to complete(half of which, i dont know how to do). Anyway, gona find out where to get the installer for Directx 9.0c, if not i wasted 10$ on my new game =.=

Labels:

posted at 8:02 PM by Ed