/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Hi,
Im really ashamed of myself. My maths is weak. I mean, HOW CAN MY MATHS BE WEAK? We use it everyday =.=, and yet i cant even solve a "OH-you-do-it-like-that" questions.

I tried to love maths, everyones supporting me, telling me advices to try and love maths and stuff. BAHH, i cant do it!!! No matter how i do it, how much i try, ITS JUST TOO IMPOSSIBLE.

I? Edgar Wong from 2 EXPRESS passing maths? HAHAHHAAA LOOl (rated funniest joke of the year!) =.=

Every time im starting to improve on a certain topic, the teacher just ZOOMS past and carries to the next topic. Thats one of the problems. Another problem is that i cant understand a word the teacher is saying... Today is pythogaras theorem! Like, WTF is that? Shapes joining together to form the same shape!? I thought i was moving, but im just there.

Whats wrong with being a slow learner? Everyone starts being nub =.=, you dont just get born and start reciting your numbers 1 to 10 =.=

~~~
Going on my own pace
I bought a handy guide book that teaches you all the basics, really fantastic for nubs like me =D I do revisions now, asking teacher about questions i dont know. The recent Heymaths! worksheet 2, 80% of the work i cant do LOl. To tell you the truth, every time i complete a question, i feel high and proud of myself xD.

~~~

Time for destructionlaughs!

Labels:

posted at 10:04 PM by Ed