/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Thursday, August 21, 2008


Hi,
This sucks, sucks so bad. I failed my maths test yet again, it seems that studying and doing the revisions in the textbook had gone to waste.

Next up on my revision list, i'll be studying Chemistry and remembering the elements(which is way better than reading stupid maths formulas).



~~~
Gona watch 'SW: Clone Wars' with the dudes, ZW, PY, Bri and maybe Leon. Hope to see a good show!!! Damn...

"Wheres our point of attack sir?"
"Follow me ;)"

I wonder how cute does Darth Vader look like in animation!!!


Theres NO escape!

Small note(edit) : I will never lend anyone anything again unless its the person i can trust

Labels:

posted at 7:29 PM by Ed