/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Hi,
Its been some time since i posted, so here i am =D Life is going the way it has always been. Theres just this feeling, feeling of dullness and emptiness. Whats happening to me =.=

I don't have the mood to smile or frown, just a dull silly face. Am i getting old? Heh Heh, jokes aside.

I've been wondering, is late night revisions really worth it? Will i see a whole new result which is unexpected? Guess i'll try to go on with studying, it may have a positive impact on my life dear blog.

I guess this is not much of a post is it? Well...

Mass Heal.


Small Note: Happy belated National Day, yay =D

Even Smaller note: I FINALLY ordered a copy of Vampire Beach: Legacy from the bookstore. The guy told me there was a HARDCOVER version of the Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox. It cost about 100rm++, i'll probably get it. xD

Labels:

posted at 9:53 PM by Ed