/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Hi,
Hello, its been a long time since i posted. Been busy with the last exam of the year, Chemistry! I hope to really pass it though, remembering the chemical formulas and etc really makes my head bounce!

And dear readers, i really plan to at least blog about once a week ;) Unless its some special reason, someones birthday, events to shout about!!!
Basically this will be one boring post. No pictures or music to listen or look at..
NAAAh, just kidding... I also plan to try to use media in every post, pictures, vids and more more more!!!

~~~
Comics!!!

To-LOVE-Ru is one of my fave mangas so far

Fave mangas:
Chrono Crusade(all time fave)
World Embryo(drawn by same author from Chrono Crusade!)
Vampire Knight(thanks to Gracia for intro-ing me to this spectacular comic!)
To-LOVE-Ru(YAY, new addition)

I love Japan and almost everything about them! Their scenery, buildings and more importantly the people there are so hot!(strictly no comments on this one).
After "To-LOVE-Ru" completes i shall go on to books, because "i have been neglecting my brain lately".

~~~
Examination
Wow, finally we're somewhere on my exams so far. As i said earlier, Chemistry will be my last paper of the year, therefore allowing me to game more spend more time with my friends and family and catching up with old buddies!

There are a lot of post exam activities(some of which i think i cannot attend):
Year end party(2e3) <--- Not sure about this, China exchange trip interfering?

Movie Outing with family ^_^ <--- Definitely attending

Finish story 1 and(if im free) 2 for Midnight: Maximum Tune <---- Ok... i make up my own activities as well ><

~~~
Final Notes
I also plan to make myself more useful in the near future! Like... how? Baaah...


Mass HEAL!

Labels:

posted at 4:21 PM by Ed