/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Monday, November 3, 2008
Hi,
Please take time to view my wikispace, you can find the link in the previous post!

As i said, i will write a complete different post from my wikispace to my blog. Complete with pictures!(hmm maybe a few, i forgotten to bring my charger xD)

By the way, i am now in TYZ using their computers... Their computers are shockingly better than mine. I guess what Mr Alan Wong said is true, China did have a complete makeover after the olympics.

The winter environment there is good, we constantly need to put lipbalms and etc.. RAWR, why am i wearing lipstick...feels like it.

Im kinda sad though, i didnt see any snow at the great wall of China or at HuaShan, how unlucky can i get? Oh right, not to mention i constantly lost my stuff, i nearly lost Shahir's camera. I forgotten my towel at the hotel(dont tell my mom), my travel adapter is lost too!!!

Well, dont expect a long post, here comes the end... -_- unlucky day...

Labels:

posted at 1:31 PM by Ed