/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hi,
Yes, its been a while since i posted. Im back again! I had a history test today, wonder how much i will get. (i did not write down most of the important points, which is... really bad)

~~~
Anyways, looking on the bright side of life. I got a new book! Thats another strike off my booklist!


Yes, im really happy.

Im really happy(again), this book features multiple authors writing about modern fantasy. I only know 2 of the authors, Neil Gaiman(M is for Magic) and Eoin Colfer(Artemis Fowl Series). Im gona read books from Garth Nix, his story was engaging!
I dont know why i bought this book over Time Paradox, but yea, i bought it, so why not read it?

School Daze


Fantastic shot!

Yes, its back to school.(kinda late, but yea). I need to get rid of my panda eyes and my pimples. Studying has became a normal routine again(sucks). Anyways, hoping for some good news for the following weeks to come.

I also took another shot, this was when i was walking home...


Yes, if you notice, this was darkened on purpose

So yea, thats all. Basically, my life sucks right now and i still have some unsettled stuff.
~~~

MASS heal!

Labels:

posted at 8:07 PM by Ed