/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Hi,
I can tell that you guys are still keeping in touch with my blog! Such faithful readers should be rewarded with a post! :p (Trivia: Its been 10 days since i last blogged)

Anyways, i actually wanted to do a ultra long uber post. I ended up making a video instead. There was more than 10 pictures, surely you dont want to lag :o(see? I care for my readers!) Watch the whole thing!


Yep =D

All those SLs at NAP, you guys rock ok! *shows the italian sign*

~~~
In times of urgency, i change

Alright, so you guys have been looking at the cool new skin for 2009 Minitide? Cool right? As always, credits to Als! I decided to change to another skin because green and yellow was starting to turn dull. I actually wanted a fun colour at first, but decided to go abit stylish and you know... a little bit bold?

~~~
I would like to do the quote thing again, its kinda cool :p

WARNING: The quotes you see are actual quotes, please don't use them as your own or you are definitely a Quote Stealer... Please also ask whether you can use it, if it is quoted anonymous or with a quote name, don't ask me who it is for i won't tell you...

Life is full of battles. The number of victories depends on which path and decision you choose.

By: Anonymous

~~~

MASS heal!!!

Labels:

posted at 8:53 PM by Ed