/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Hi,
Everyday is inching closer to christmas! Well, not that i have anyone to celebrate with(besides going to my aunt's house).

Turns out that my holiday plans are working, did a topics of f&n today and tried to find something to do. Since the day my graphic card fried, the only games i played were facebook apps and Maplestory(its torturing).

I also finally got the time to watch the anime recommended by Andre. "Darker than Black" is a anime different from the others, with a dark element infused in it, it is definitely a must watch anime. Catching 10 episodes today was good.

Well, apparently i'm also searching for a job... I won't go for anything below $4/hour. I seem to be in a desprete need for cash because i really need to get a new rig. Hmm, maybe i'll watch some more episodes so i'll sign off here.

Labels:

posted at 1:07 AM by Ed