/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Hi,
Alright alright, im back from Malaysia! Seriously, this is the first time i've been looking forward to going home so much. Basically, after getting hit by fever, i feel like shit.

Acoording to my Aunts and my mom... Im not allowed to eat rice and oily food for 2 weeks! So when the bus stopped for lunch, i went into the food court with my mom and i could just smell the delicious food steaming from behind the food counters. However, i was forced to eat noodles. So i settled for "kuay teow fishball noodle soup". Apparently, when i bit into the fishball i noticed something awfully odd in my mouth. Shockingly, the shitty fishball tasted like paper. I was wondering why i wasted 6RM($3 approx.) on paper balls.

Another thing i was getting annoyed was that there was a guy who was smoking in the bus! It was seriously hell in there. Luckily for me, that bugger started to smoke only at JB, i think i could had fainted in there.

The sky was already dark by the time i reached home. I went out with KQ to westmall to grab some drinks while mom was unpacking stuff.

After reaching home from westmall, Als and Dion introduced me to this video by Peter Chao. I was laughing at his every video. Particularly, i liked...



Besides grinding on my studies everyday, i decided to finally go out with PY to escape theme park. Apparently, zw and jj seem reluctant to go. If they don't go i might as well not go and eat out with Aswin and Diana?

The plans are also set for movies, might be catching Assassins and Bodyguards and renting Red Cliff 2. Well, with more Peter Chao videos awaiting, i shall sign off here.

Labels:

posted at 2:05 AM by Ed