/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Hi,

Finally added my main Gmail account as an author to this blog. Won't be touching my other account anymore (unless there is a need to access my private blogs).

Anyway, scrolled through today's news reel on facebook and i saw her eating out with the guy. Darn it, obviously he has the advantage, he's sees her everyday at school and i only have facebook ):

In other news, it's weird, because everyone around me has something special to compensate for something they're weak in. Take for example one of my friends, he's shit at coding (he admits it), but he has musical talent. What the heck do i have? I just self destruct every time i ask myself that question.

Goals i want to meet in life
- Im shit at coding, but i want to make at least one popular app in ANY app market
- Spend money on my hobbies without feeling hurt.
- Master at least 1 instrument
- Ice skate like a proper human (i look like a blob of jelly on ice)

~~~

And so, i've been playing League of Legends weekly with my cousins (techinically, my cousin's cousins. But it's simpler to just call them my cousins too). And one of them is coming back and another is flying off soon! Had one last K session with him and the others. It'll be long before we see him again, enjoy your trip to the US ;)

Oh, and on the topic of going overseas. The Japan trip is coming up soon. The final amount should be posted on the group page soon. I anxiously wait for the announcement as i study my Japanese notes closely so i can at least speak the basic when i reach there. (Did i mention? These 1 and a half years in Japanese class will finally pay off).

Anyway, tons of work to do, so im off to finish them.

Mzhealz.
(Get well soon aunt)
posted at 9:43 PM by Unknown