/************************************** Designer: ALS URL: http://pagesofadiary.blogspot.com/ Date: 23 March 2009 ***************************************/
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hi,
I wanted this post up yesterday actually, but ended up typing in at the last minute...

~~~
Rehearsal -_-
Seriously screw the training, we sang like for the entire day.

Joevenn and Fatith(is this how you spell it?)


Anxiously waiting for our turn after Band


Smiling Emo-ing under their hands

Again, screw that day... SCREW IT

~~~
Big day! High mood
FINALLY, it was the concert day. Everything was messy for the Band, Drama and the Choir.


Thats right...

We trained on performance day from 8am to 5pm. Seriously sick, the dinner and lunch was awful(yes i totally agree with Mr Alan Wong!!). I thought we would get buffet lor =.=...

(sorry no pictures were taken during the performance)
We were at the backstage waiting for the Band to finish, it was the actual thing this time. Not a rehearsal, i did not feel any nervousness but i was not prepared for the crowd. Then a message was passed down,"STANDBY!!!", immediately i was checking whether my vest and shirts were good and whether my shoelaces was tied. Then, we entered the stage with a thunderous applause from the audience. And we sang our 3 songs..
Homeward Bound
Memory
You raise me up
IT WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS(except for memory... ><)

I'd like to say good job to Band members, Drama people(dont worry ZW, next time i think you male lead liao) and of course my fellow choir members ;)!
I hope we will win silver for SYF.

~~~
I shall be flying off in this time.

To keep track of how i am doing in China click here!

Bye dudes...

Labels:

posted at 12:18 AM by Ed